14 Gore St, Balgownie NSW 2519
Premium Escarpment Foothills Location - Price Guide $1.15M
Nestled tranquilly in the escarpment foothills in a sunny cul-de-sac street, this solid brick home is positioned on a generous 629 sqm block and is distinguished by its simply luxurious proportions throughout the flexible dual living areas. A choice of formal and informal dining spaces with all four bedrooms upstairs plus the option of a ground floor fifth bedroom/study or a perfect place for guests or in-law accommodation! Easy to maintain lawns and grounds surround a beautiful pool-side space for the entire family to enjoy.
This fine property comes complete with near-unlimited potential for modern enhancements and is crowned by a strongly desirable lifestyle setting just a short walk from Balgownie village and primary school.
– Four good size bedrooms with built-ins, master complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Large fifth bedroom, study or guest accommodation downstairs
– Original kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
– Formal and informal dining areas
– Spacious lounge and separate family/rumpus room
– Third bathroom adjacent internal laundry with yard access
– Ducted AC throughout the upper level
– Fully enclosed pool and outdoor paved BBQ area
– Large double car garage with plenty of additional storage
Council Rates $2175 per annum | Water Rates $1380 + usage per annum | 629 sqm block